Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Colorful Times!



Dennis and Taylor were troopers this weekend, and made our white walls colorful! When we bought this house a little over a year ago, the previous owners had painted every room in this house very nicely. They forgot ONE room though.......the living room! The room you walk into when you walk through the front door! All you saw was WHITE walls. I have decided over the years that WHITE walls are not a favorite of mine. So, we took a little spin to Home Depot, and came home with 2 gallons of Sequoia Grove. Obviosly, painting was not on my list of things to do with my back, so my trooper of children (Taylor) jumped right in to help his Dad! Josh and I made a short trip to Barnes and Noble for yet another book, and returned to this on my wall in the living room! They were working hard at having fun with a mundane task! I love the new color on my walls now! I feel more cozy.......and hope to make guests feel more welcome!

2 comments:

Pat said...

How nice for you! Great change!
...what book are you reading? I need a diversion too!

Janice said...

Hehe.. this is awesome!! As a painter I totally understand needing to put some fun into it! I painted a bunch of things on one of our walls for Jack back in August... he thought it was the BEST!! TFS!
Hugs!!